Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eurpa Poets' Gazette No. 69, January 2010

My View with Joe Lake

In this new year, I have no resolutions. I’ve done all I can and will ever do.
I’ve just finished my Philosophical Sonnets 2010 and you can read two of them on this page. These are general western philosophical ideas that have been around for thousands, if not hundreds, of years but each generation does its best to ignore them.
In the sonnets I have avoided telling you what I believe in relation to the existence of God. You can read about this in my Basic Postmodernism.
In the new year love yourself and everyone you meet that humanity may prosper and resolve its problems. Because if anything, God is the totallity of mankind just like an anthill is one total being, or a beehive, so humanity is one entity that survives best by loving their neighbour as themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment